The innovative pots with a colander is made of top-quality stainless steel (ANSI 304) - a material used for the production of high-quality kitchen vessels and accessories.
About the product
The innovative pot with a colander is made of top-quality stainless steel (ANSI 304) - a material used for the production of high-quality kitchen vessels and accessories. The use of a thick three-layer bottom with a built-in aluminium disc ensures even distribution and accumulation of heat and guarantees high energy efficiency. The pot walls are 0.7 mm thick, which guarantees that heat is kept inside the pot for a long time and, in combination with a specially reinforced rim, it ensures long-term functionality.
Do you know that...
The outside of the pot is covered with the highest quality, ceramic-hardened, high-temperature paint, which not only has practical advantages (it is extremely resistant to burning) but is also an element that highlights the product’s modern design. Another distinguishing feature of the pot is the food straining system consisting of a perfectly matched tempered glass lid (with a collar inside with two water straining profiles), a large, non-heating handle located on the lid and two handles on both sides of the pot. Such a system is an extremely practical solution in the kitchen, as you can easily and, above all, safely remove excess water from the pot, without the need for additional accessories to protect your hands.
What makes this product special
- Material - top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 3-layer; distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – 0.7 mm thick, specially reinforced edge - keep warm longer
- Food straining system - he handles, placed on the lid and the pot, allow for comfortable, quick, safe and effortless straining (through two different sections contained in the lid flange) of water from the pot
- External layer – covered with premium quality, high-temperature, ceramic-hardened paint, that is exceptionally resistant to burning and discolouration