Pots made of the highest quality stainless steel (ANSI 304), with an additional steaming vessel.
About the product
The FUSION pots are made of very high-quality ANSI 304 stainless steel, which is the highest quality, health-promoting steel used in the production of cookware. The thick, three-layer bottom with a built-in aluminium disc distributes and accumulates heat evenly. Each pot has fitted and sufficiently heavy glass lid and large and comfortable handle. All these features make these FUSION pots a long-term partner in everyday cooking, and the unique design provides an additional pleasant visual effect.
What makes this product special
- Material - top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 3-layer; distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – 0.6 mm thick - they retain heat for a long time; a specially reinforced rim provides durability and resistance to deformation
- Handles - fixed with welded seams (no rivet holes, which become a habitat for bacteria over time); warm but not hot during use
- Lid - the rim and fixing screws of the handle, made of the highest quality stainless steel (ANSI 304), in combination with tempered glass ensure corrosion resistance and functionality of use
- Inside scale - inside the pot allows for precise dosing of food
- Additional vessel - a special steaming vessel – dishes retain their full taste and nutritional value – healthy lifestyle