About the product
Modern Inversion pots are elegant in character and functionality, which - in combination - are a guarantee for exceptional cooking comfort. The pots are made of high-quality ANSI 304 stainless steel - a highly corrosion resistant material whose exceptional smoothness allows for quick and effective removal of burns and odours. The thick 5-layer bottom with integrated aluminium disc ensures even heat distribution and allows perfect compatibility with all types of cookers, including induction ones.
do you know that...
The high quality of the entire set is also evidenced by the robust 0.8 mm thick walls and the precisely fitting lids made of tempered glass with round, heat-resistant handles, whose design harmonises perfectly with the aesthetics of the pots. Thanks to the combination of functionality, high-quality workmanship and modern character, the Inversion cookware set guarantees comfortable use in everyday life.
what makes this product special
- Material – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom –5-layer, distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – 0.8 mm thick - they retain heat for a long time; a specially reinforced rim provides durability and resistance to deformation
- Handles – fixed with welded seams, warm but not hot during use
- Lid – tempered safety glass with round, heat-resistant handles; steam escapes to the inside of the pot through the protrusion of the lid