About the product
VESNA features innovative pots made of cast aluminium, which is the most durable material resistant to deformation, temperature changes and long-term use. The inside of the pots is covered with a 3-layer German Greblon C3 non-stick coating with an additional protective coating, while the outside is covered with a heat-resistant silicone varnish, thanks to which the pots retain their original appearance for a very long time. The pots can be used on all types of cookers, and the full induction disc at the bottom increases energy efficiency by about 40%. The pot lid is made of tempered glass, and its rim is made of silicone. As a result, the lid fits perfectly to the vessel and, thanks to the steam hole and a soft touch handle, provides optimal conditions for use.
do you know that...
The pot is equipped with an additional spout, thus facilitating straining and pouring out the contents. Thanks to the materials used, the pot is a solid body, similar to a cast-iron vessel but much lighter and thus more convenient to use. All this makes the VESNA pot an All In One type of vessel, which means that in one pot you can fry, like in a frying pan, stew and boil. All products in the VESNA series are dishwasher safe but, due to the durability of the coating and its non-stick properties, it is not recommended.
what makes this product better
- GREBLON C3 – German, innovative, non-stick, 3-layer coating, with additional protective coating
- ALL IN ONE – in one pot you can cook, fry like in a pan and stew
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coating – very resistant to scratches, chipping and discolouration, fully coated with heat-resistant varnish
- Double-sided spout – allows for precise pouring of fat or sauce, the pan is perfect for right and left-handed people
- Lid – perfectly flat surface made of tempered glass; subtle, unobtrusive steam hole; sealing, silicone rim; large, safe and comfortable to use, soft touch handle