The Obsidian knives are a combination of perfect form, attention to detail and exceptional material.
About the product
OBSIDIAN is a modern line of forged knives made of top-quality German stainless steel (X50CrMoV15) with extraordinary strength and hardness reaching 56 HRC. The full-tang knife cut out of one piece of steel, hardened in a multi-stage heat treatment controlled by a computer, ensures long life of both the blade and the entire knife. The factory quadruple-sharpening system guarantees very high sharpness and long life without resharpening.
Do you know that...
Specially designed bolster makes it easy to press the knife against the food, so the cutting effect is perfect even with little force. Made of the highest quality ABS plastic, the ergonomic handle provides high user comfort. The elegant emblem of the ZWIEGER brand, incorporated into the handle, complements and confirms the high quality of the OBSIDIAN knives, making them a real treat for connoisseurs.
What makes this product special
- Material – German stainless steel (X50CrMoV15) of 56 HRC hardness + ABS plastic
- Blade – durable, extremely sharp blade thanks to the factory quadruple-sharpening system, with 56 HRC hardness
- Handle – ergonomic handle made of top-class ABS plastic
- Bolster – specially designed bolster makes it easy to press the knife against the food so the cutting effect is perfect
- Detail – the elegant emblem of the ZWIEGER brand moulded into the handle makes the knife elegant and confirms its highest quality and modern manufacturing technology - a real treat for connoisseurs!