About the product
The innovative OBSIDIAN pots are made using die cast technology, i.e. they are made of cast aluminium, which is the most durable material that is resistant to deformation, temperature changes and long-term use. The inside of the pots is covered with a 3-layer German Greblon C3+ non-stick coating, which is ceramic-hardened, while the outside is covered with a heat-resistant silicone varnish, thanks to which the pots retain their original appearance for a very long time. The pots can be used on all types of cookers, and the built-in induction disc at the bottom increases energy efficiency by about 40%. The pot lid is made of tempered glass and its rim is covered with a silicone coating. This ensures that the lid fits perfectly to the pot and, in combination with the steam hole and soft touch handle, provides optimal conditions for use.
do you know that...
Thanks to the materials used (solid aluminium body, Greblon C3+ coating and heat-resistant silicone varnish), the pot is a solid body, similar to a cast-iron vessel but much lighter and thus more convenient to use. All this makes the Obsidian pot an All In One type of vessel - in one pot, apart from cooking, you can fry like in a frying pan, stew and roast like in a roasting pan or even bake cakes. What is important, thanks to the non-stick coating used, when frying, you can completely avoid the use of fat, and when preparing thick dishes, you do not have to worry about burning them. Therefore, the Obsidian pot is the right choice for those who care about a healthy lifestyle.
What makes this product special
- GREBLON C3+ – German, innovative, non-stick, 3-layer, ceramic-hardened coating used in top-class vessels
- ALL IN ONE – in one pot, apart from cooking, we can fry like in a frying pan, stew and roast like in a roasting pan or even bake cakes
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coating – very resistant to scratches, chipping and discolouration, fully coated with heat-resistant varnish
- Silicone handles – protecting against burns, once removed, the dishes can be used in the oven even at high temperatures (does not apply to the roasting pan)
- Lid – perfectly flat surface made of tempered glass; subtle, unobtrusive steam hole; sealing, silicone rim; large, safe and comfortable to use, soft touch handle (does not apply to the roasting pan)
- Saucepan handle – designed in an ergonomic way, about 20% longer than a typical handle - guarantees perfect balance and a firm grip thanks to rubber TPR coating