Original style and high functionality thanks to the clever, compact design of the set made of very high-quality stainless steel ANSI 304.
About the product
The KOMPACT pots with the FOLD'in system are made of very high-quality ANSI 304 stainless steel, which is the highest quality steel used in the production of cookware. This material is very resistant to corrosion and its exceptional smoothness allows for quick and effective removal of burns and dirt. The pots have a thick, five-layer bottom with two aluminium disks that evenly distribute and accumulate heat, making them ideal for induction hobs and highly energy-efficient.
do you know that...
Each pot has a matching and correspondingly heavy tempered glass lid, as well as the new FOLD'in handle system. This system features an original folding design that saves space during storage - the largest pot holds all the other pieces in the set. The handles are warm but not hot when in use, and the fixing screws, also made of ANSI 304 stainless steel, ensure that condensation produced during cooking does not contain heavy metals. The pots have 0.6 mm thick walls and a specially reinforced rim, which together ensure the durability of the construction and resistance to deformation.
The KOMPACT cookware is characterised by its original style and high functionality, it is convenient to cook and easy to store thanks to the clever compact design of the entire set. These pots will surely become an indispensable partner in the daily kitchen and their original shape will provide a pleasant visual effect.
what makes this product special
- Material – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 5-layer, distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Compactness – the system of movable, folding handles saves space during storage - the largest pot holds all the other elements of the sets
- Unique FOLD'in handle system – original folding design in pots and lids; when in use they are warm but not hot, and the fixing screws, made of ANSI 304 steel, guarantee safety in use and no heavy metals in the food
- Walls – 0.6 mm thick - they retain heat for a long time; a specially reinforced rim provides durability and resistance to deformation
- Handles – fixed with welded seams, warm but not hot during use
- Lid - matching and correspondingly heavy tempered glass lid, with innovative FOLD'in handle system
A set includes:
- Pot with lid size 16x10.5 cm, capacity 2.0 litres
- Pot with lid size 20x14 cm, capacity 4.3 litres
- Pot with lid size 24x117.5 cm, capacity 7.8 litres