Modern pots made of the highest quality stainless steel ANSI 304, with an additional steaming vessel.
About the product
The KLASSIKER pots are made of are made of top-quality stainless steel of the ANSI 304 grade, which is the highest quality, health-promoting steel used in the production of cookware. The thick, three-layer bottom with a built-in aluminium disc, used in our pots, provides even distribution and accumulation of heat. Each pot has fitted and sufficiently heavy glass lid and large and comfortable handle. All these features make these pots a long-term partner in everyday cooking, and the unique design provides an additional pleasant visual effect.
What makes this product special
- Material – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 3-layer; distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – 0.6 mm thick - they retain heat for a long time; a specially reinforced rim provides durability and resistance to deformation
- Handles – fixed with welded seams (no rivet holes, which become a habitat for bacteria over time); warm but not hot during use
- Lid – the rim and fixing screws of the handle, made of the highest quality stainless steel (ANSI 304), in combination with tempered glass ensure corrosion resistance and functionality of use
- Inside scale – inside the pot allows for precise dosing of food
- Additional vessel – special steam pot - dishes retain their full taste and nutritional value - healthy lifestyle