The pot set which attract attention with rather rare retro design, are made of the highest quality stainless steel ANSI 304.
About the product
These unique INFINITY pots, which attract attention with rather rare retro design, are made of the highest quality stainless steel with the SS 304 symbol - it is the material most frequently chosen to produce the best cookware.The pots have a 5-layer capsule bottom inclosed by ferromagnetic stainless steel, thanks to which they work perfectly also with induction hobs. This type of bottom effectively absorbs heat from the cooker and distributes it evenly, and long maintenance of heat inside the pot is ensured by 0.6 mm thick walls with a reinforced edge.
Do you know that...
For an unusual visual effect in the retro style, the outer part of the pots is covered with a layer of paint containing copper, and exceptionally durable cast iron handles, which are fixed with very strong rivets, are used. The whole is complemented by perfectly matched lids, made of the same top-quality stainless steel.
What makes this product special
- Material – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 5-layer capsule bottom; distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – thickness: 6 mm – they keep the heat longer; the outside part is covered with a layer of copper giving a unique aesthetic effect
- Handles – extremely solid and durable; they provide a firm grip without worrying about the pot slipping out of your hand; the robust rivets used guarantee a firm connection between the elements of each pot
- Lid – made of the highest quality stainless steel (ANSI 304)
- Design – eye-catching, rare, distinctive look, inspired by the retro style