3. Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (“Regulation”), the controller of your personal data is the owner and operator of the Website – Zwieger sp. z o.o. (“Zwieger”), address: ul. Elektronowa 2, 03-219 Warszawa, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000610058, NIP: 525-265-31-35, REGON: 364068131. Personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation, and in cases required by its content, with your consent.
6. Zwieger processes the data provided by you while visiting the Website only for the purpose and to the extent necessary for the proper functioning of the Website, in particular to the extent necessary to register, redirect with your consent and knowledge to other pages and websites related to Zwieger and the Website having their own documents in place regulating their use and privacy and provide other services made available through the Website, specified in the Terms and Conditions of the Website, if applicable, as well as the purpose of marketing of own services and providing information regarding its offer.
7. Zwieger may process the following personal data of the Store’s customers necessary to establish, shape the content, change or terminate the legal relationship regarding services provided electronically between them:
a)Your surname and first names;
b)PESEL identification number or – if this number has not been assigned – number of a passport, ID card or other document confirming identity;
c)address of permanent residence;
d)mailing address, if different from the address referred to in point c;
e)data used to verify your electronic signature of the User;
f)your e-mail addresses.
8. In the cases required by the provisions of the Regulation, your consent to the processing of your personal data is given electronically by checking the appropriate box during registration or other procedure aimed at enabling the use of the Website. You may at any time revoke your consent to the processing of personal data and request their erasure by writing to the following address: ul. Elektronowa 2, 03-219 Warszawa, or by e-mail sent to: [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Providing data marked on the Website as mandatory is voluntary, but necessary in order to enter into a contract and provide a service to you or to register you on the Website. If you do not provide the required personal data, it will not be possible to register you on the Website or enter into a contract and provide the service to you.
9. The basis for the processing by Zwieger of personal data provided by you is the need to perform the contract, and also to take the necessary steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (Article 1(b) of the Regulation).
10. In the case of marketing of its own services and the sending by Zwieger of information about its offer to the e-mail address provided by you, the basis for the processing of your personal data is the pursuance of the legitimate interest of Zwieger (Article 6(f) of the Regulation). Data processing for the purpose of provision by Zwieger of information regarding its products and services enables Zwieger to provide you with information about the current offer. If the Newsletter service is provided to you, the basis for the processing of data is your consent (Article 6(b) of the Regulation), which you may revoke at any time.
11. Your personal data will be stored in a form that allows your identification for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are collected and processed in accordance with the law. Therefore, personal data will be kept for the period necessary to perform the contract and provide the service selected by you. After this time, the data will be processed for the period necessary to resolve any potential disputes that may arise in connection with the services provided, e.g. related to claims (this period will include the limitation period for claims made under the contract, in accordance with applicable regulations).
14. Subject to the above provisions, the collected personal data will not be disclosed to any other persons or institutions, unless it is required by applicable law or it is necessary to achieve the purpose of personal data processing and an appropriate agreement is entered into to ensure the protection of your rights and privacy.
15. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to request the completing, updating, transferring, limiting the processing of, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their erasure if they are incomplete, out of date, inaccurate or have been collected in violation of the law or they are no longer needed for the purpose for which they were collected.
16. In the case of processing your data for the purpose of marketing the service and own products, you may at any time submit a written and justified request to stop processing you data in certain circumstances or object to the processing of your data for this purpose.
17. You have the right to access, rectify and complete the data provided as well as you may at any time request the cessation of their processing and their erasure, by writing to the following address: ul. Elektronowa 2, 03-219 Warszawa, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
18. Zwieger may refuse to erase personal data if you have breached the Regulations of the website or law in force, and the retention of personal data is necessary to explain the circumstances and determine your liability.
19. If you place any personal data of other persons on the Website (including their first name and surname, address, telephone number or e-mail address), you may do so only on the condition that you do not violate applicable law and personal rights of such persons.
20. Cookies are also used by Zwieger for the following purposes:
a)statistical – which allows for the creation of statistics on the functioning of websites and your visits for internal and contractor purposes;
b)presentation and personalisation of marketing messages displayed on a given end device.
Cookies are not used to determine your identity, but they allow to more accurately determine your individual needs when using a given device and thus offer better and more tailored services, as well as facilitate connection with websites of interest to you.
21. You may not consent to cookies being placed on your device. For this purpose, use the option of disabling the downloading and storage of cookies in the web browser. The method of disabling the possibility of downloading and storing cookies in popular web browsers is provided by the browser provider. If you delete cookies you may not be able to use of certain functionalities of Zwieger websites.
22. In some cases, Zwieger collects certain types of information automatically during your visit to the Website or via e-mail addresses. Such operational data related to the use of the Website (IP address and port, browser ID, addresses of visited pages) are stored in aggregate and anonymised form and are not shared with third parties.
23. Your data are also processed by Zwieger for the purpose of automated processing in the form of profiling. Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data by Zwieger, which consists in the use of your personal data to evaluate certain personal factors, in particular to analyse or forecast your preferences, reliability, behaviour and location. You have the right to object to profiling by Zwieger if you believe that profiling violates your rights and freedoms, unless the Controller can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the rights and freedoms of the individual. You may object to profiling, free of charge, in any form, via the available channels of communication with Zwieger.
24. The pages of the Website are provided with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law, aimed at protecting data at Zwieger’s control against unauthorised disclosure, removal by an unauthorised person, processing in violation of the law and change, loss, damage or destruction. Zwieger undertakes to protect all personal data and information disclosed by you in accordance with the standards of security, protection and confidentiality. The rights of access to your personal data have been limited in a restrictive manner so that this information does not end up in the hands of unauthorised persons.
25. All information contained on the pages of the Website is copyrighted and may not be copied, distributed or used in any other way without the written consent of Zwieger.