A collection inspired by products used by professional chefs and designed for all cooking enthusiasts.
About the product
The DARQUE series includes innovative pans made of hot-pressed aluminium. The inside of the products is coated with the Swiss 3-layer ILAG ULTIM /ATE non-stick coating, which is highly resistant to everyday use and has a characteristic cast iron effect. On the other hand, outside is covered with heat-resistant silicone varnish, which allows the pans to retain their original appearance for a very long time. They can be used on all types of cookers and the built-in induction disc at the bottom increases energy efficiency by about 40% compared to products with lotus induction.
Do you know that...
The pans have cast steel handles secured with solid rivets. This solution allows intensive use and ensures a long service life. Due to the materials used, Darque pans can also be used as a casserole dish in the oven up to a temperature of 240°C.
What makes this product special
- ILAG ULTIMATE - Swiss non-stick coating, 3-layer, with characteristic cast iron effect, ultra-resistant to daily use
- Functionality – the pans not only fulfil their typical functions, but can also be used as casserole dishes
- Material – hot-pressed aluminium
- Bottom - full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coating – very resistant to scratching, chipping and discolouration
- Handles - made of stainless steel and assembled with solid rivets