Modern pans made using die cast technology with the innovative, 3-layer GREBLON C3 GRANITE non-stick coating by WIELBURGER.
About the product
The modern WHITE STONE frying pans are made using die cast technology, i.e. they are made of cast aluminium. The inside of the vessels is covered by the innovative, non-stick, three-layer, German GREBLON C3 GRANITE coating, which, due to its unique properties that increase resistance to scratches, is used in top-class vessels. Thanks to an innovative technology that reduces the number of coatings to three layers, the frying pans conduct and accumulate heat perfectly. The outside of the vessels is covered with heat-resistant silicone varnish, which maintains aesthetic appearance of the frying pans for many years.
Do you know that...
Thanks to the built-in induction disc, the frying pans can be used with all types of cookers. Moreover, the magnetic induction ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency. The non-stick coating makes it possible to fry with minimum or no fat, which undoubtedly has a positive impact on our health. Maximum operating temperature is 240°C. The frying pan handle does not conduct heat and has been additionally covered with a soft touch coating for a secure and comfortable grip.
What makes this product special
- GREBLON C3 GRANITE – German, innovative, non-stick, 3-layer, granite coating used in top-class vessels
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coating – very resistant to scratches, chipping and discolouration, fully coated with heat-resistant varnish
- Granite effect – the applied coating, due to its specific, rough surface, allows to prepare battered food easier and better than on traditional, flat surfaces
- Soft touch handle – designed in an ergonomic way, about 20% longer than a typical handle - guarantees perfect balance and a firm grip thanks to rubber TPR coating
- Additional handle - for easier and safer handling of deep pans (applies to wok and deep frying pan)
- High walls - allowing for frying and stewing of larger quantities of food without the risk of spilling (applies to Wok and deep frying pan)