Modern pans made using die cast technology with the innovative, 3-layer GREBLON C3 GRANITE non-stick coating by WIELBURGER.
About the product
BLACK STONE's high-quality frying pans are made from cast aluminium. The inside of the pots is covered with a modern, three-layer, non-stick GREBLON C3 GRANITE coating. Thanks to an innovative technology, the frying pans conduct and accumulate heat perfectly. Due to its exceptional non-stick properties, durability and scratch resistance, the GREBLON C3 GRANITE coating is used in top-class cookware. The outside of the pots is coated with a heat-resistant silicone varnish, which ensures that they retain their attractive appearance for a long time, while the non-heat-conducting handle, covered with a special soft-touch coating, guarantees a comfortable and secure grip.
Do you know that...
The BLACK STONE pans perform excellently with all types of cookers, including induction hobs. In addition, the full induction disc used ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency thanks to its magnetic induction. The non-stick coating allows using a minimum amount of frying fat, which undoubtedly results in a healthier lifestyle. The maximum operating temperature is 240°C.
What makes this product special
- GREBLON C3 GRANITE - German, innovative, non-stick, 3-layer, granite coating used in top-class vessels
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coating – very resistant to scratches, chipping and discolouration, fully coated with heat-resistant varnish
- Granite effect - the applied coating, due to its specific, rough surface, allows to prepare battered food easier and better than on traditional, flat surfaces
- Soft touch handle - designed in an ergonomic way, about 20% longer than a typical handle - guarantees perfect balance and a firm grip thanks to rubber TPR coating
- Additional handle - for easier and safer handling of deep pans (applies to wok and deep frying pan)
- High walls - allowing for frying and stewing of larger quantities of food without the risk of spilling (applies to Wok and deep frying pan)