About the product
The DIAMOND frying pans are made of pure cast aluminium. The inside of the vessels is covered with an ultra-modern, 4-layer, non-stick coating with a rough structure: TEFLON PROFILE SHARK BLUE. Due to its exceptional properties, increasing scratch resistance almost to the maximum, it is used in premium class professional vessels and maintains its original look for a very long time.
Do you know that...
Thanks to the full induction disc, the pans distribute the heat perfectly and evenly and are highly energy efficient. The ergonomically designed soft touch handle guarantees a firm grip thanks to its rubber coating. Moreover, the DIAMOND pan can be used with all types of cookers, including induction hobs. Maximum operating temperature is 240°C.
What makes this product special
- TEFLON PROFILE Shark Blue – new non-stick coating retains its properties, durability and resistance even after long and very intensive use, and thanks to the SiC particles used it has a unique textured surface
- Material – die-cast aluminium; better heat induction and distribution
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- Soft touch handle – ergonomically designed soft touch handle guarantees a firm grip thanks to its rubber coating
- External layer – high quality silicone varnish resistant to high temperatures