About the products
Modern VESNA pans are made in die cast technology, i.e. from cast aluminium. The inside of the pan is covered with an innovative, 3-layer Greblon C3 non-stick coating from WEILBURGER. Due to its exceptional scratch-resistance, this coating is used in top-class cookware. The heat-resistant silicone varnish, which covers the pan on the outside, makes it maintain its attractive appearance for many years. Moreover, the pan perfectly conducts and accumulates heat and, thanks to the built-in induction disc, it can be used on all types of cookers, including induction hobs. Thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency.
do you know that...
More importantly, the non-stick coating allows for frying with the use of a minimum amount of fat or no fat at all, which undoubtedly results in a healthier lifestyle. All this is complemented by a new and extremely functional and interesting design with spouts for precise pouring of sauce or fat. The handle is made entirely of non-conductive PP material, and the soft touch coating used provides a firm and comfortable grip.
What makes this product special
- GREBLON C3 – modern non-stick coating with an additional protective coating, used in top-class cookware
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coating – very resistant to scratches, chipping and discolouration, fully coated with heat-resistant varnish
- Double-sided spout – allows for precise pouring of fat or sauce, the pan is perfect for right and left-handed people
- Handle – safe and comfortable to use, with soft touch coating