Modern pans made using die cast technology with the innovative, 3-layer Greblon C3+ non-stick coating by WIELBURGER.
About the product
The modern OBSIDIAN frying pans are made using die cast technology, i.e. they are made of cast aluminium. The inside of the pan is covered with Greblon ® non-stick coating from WEILBURGER. The heat-resistant silicone varnish, which covers the pan on the outside, makes it maintain its attractive appearance for many years. Moreover, the pan perfectly conducts and accumulates heat and, thanks to the full induction disc, it can be used on all types of cookers, including induction hobs.
Do you know that...
Thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency. Additionally, the non-stick coating allows for using a minimum amount of frying fat, which undoubtedly results in a healthier lifestyle. This is complemented by the attractive handle made of PP material, which does not conduct heat, and the soft-touch coating used, which ensures a secure and comfortable grip.
What makes this product special
- GREBLON® – German, innovative, non-stick coating from WEILBURGER
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coating – very resistant to scratches, chipping and discolouration, fully coated with heat-resistant varnish
- Additional handle – for easier and safer handling of deep pans (applies to wok and deep frying pan)
- Highe walls – allowing for frying and stewing of larger quantities of food without the risk of spilling (applies to Wok and deep frying pan)