Exceptionally elegant, modern pots made of top-quality ANSI 304 stainless steel.
About the product
The Visionary pots are made of very high-quality ANSI 304 stainless steel, which is the highest quality steel used in the production of cookware. This material is very resistant to corrosion and its exceptional smoothness allows for quick and effective removal of burns and dirt. The pots have a thick, five-layer bottom with two aluminium disks that evenly distribute and accumulate heat, making them ideal for induction hobs and highly energy-efficient. Each pot has matching and properly shaped lids made of the same stainless steel.
do you know that...
the pots also feature an upgraded cast steel handles that are warm but not hot when in use, and are joined to the pot with steel rivets for durability, safety in use, and greater resistance to mechanical dishwashing. The pots have thick walls (0.8 to 1.0 mm) for the highest possible quality and their straight rims complete the style and elegance.
VISIONARY pots stand for elegant style, high quality workmanship and functionality, which - in combination - guarantee comfort of cooking every day. They will quickly become an indispensable partner in everyday cooking, and the unique and stylish design will additionally provide a pleasant visual effect.
What makes this product special
- Material – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 5-layer, distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – thickness from 0.8 to 1.0 mm – for the highest possible quality and their straight rims complement their style and elegance; they retain heat for a long time; a specially reinforced rim provides durability and resistance to deformation
- New handle system – made of cast steel and joined to the pot with steel rivets; durability and safety in use, higher resistance to washing in dishwashers
- Lids – properly shaped, made of the same ANSI 304 stainless steel as the pots