About the product
The innovative WHITE STONE pots are made using die cast technology, i.e. they are made of cast aluminium, which is the most durable material resistant to deformations, temperature changes and long-term use. The inside of the pots is covered with a modern, three-layer, non-stick, German GREBLON C3 GRANITE coating. The applied coating, due to its specific, rough surface, allows to prepare battered food easier and better than on traditional, flat surfaces. Thanks to an innovative technology that reduces the number of coatings to three layers, the WHITE STONE products conduct and accumulate heat perfectly. They can be used on all types of cookers, and the built-in induction disc at the bottom increases energy efficiency by about 40%.
do you know that...
The pot lid is made of tempered glass, and its rim is covered with a silicone coating. Furthermore, the lid has a metal knob so you can safely place it in the oven together with the pot. Thanks to the materials used (solid aluminium body, Greblon C3+ Granite coating and heat-resistant silicone varnish), the pot is a solid body similar to a cast-iron vessel, but much lighter and thus more convenient to use. All this makes the WHITE STONE pot an All In One type of vessel, which means that in one pot, apart from cooking, you can fry like in a frying pan, stew and roast like in a roasting pan or even bake cakes.
What makes this product special
- GREBLON C3 GRANITE – German, innovative, non-stick, 3-layer, granite coating used in top-class vessels
- ALL IN ONE – in one pot, apart from cooking, we can fry like in a frying pan, stew and roast like in a roasting pan or even bake cakes
- Bottom – full induction disc; thanks to its magnetic induction, the disc ensures up to 40% higher energy efficiency
- External coatings – very resistant to scratches, chipping and discolouration, fully coated with heat-resistant varnish
- Silicone handles – protecting against burns, once removed, the dishes can be used in the oven even at high temperatures (does not apply to the roasting pan)
- Lid – surface made of tempered glass; subtle, unobtrusive steam hole; sealing, silicone rim; large, safe and comfortable to use, metal handle (does not apply to the roasting pan)
- Saucepan handle - designed in an ergonomic way, about 20% longer than a typical handle - guarantees perfect balance and a firm grip thanks to rubber TPR coating