Two-functional low-pressure cooker in forged technology with 4-layer non-stick coating from PFLUON.
About the product
The PRACTI PLUS low-pressure pot is a two-functional vessel, which is made using forged technology, i.e. it is made of hot-pressed aluminium. The inside of the pot is covered with an innovative, four-layer non-stick granite marble stone coating from PFLUON. Due to its exceptional scratch-resistance, this coating is used in the best vessels available on the market. The bottom (made in LOTOS technology) is compatible with all cookers, including induction hobs.
What makes this product special
- Material – hot-pressed aluminium
- Granite coating – marble stone type by PFLUON; four-layer, non-stick, used in the best vessels on the market
- Induction bottom – made in LOTOS technology, compatible with all cookers, including induction hobs
- Lid – made of tempered glass ensures safe use and allows you to observe the process of food preparation during cooking
- Handle with a safety valve – stable and comfortable, and the built-in valve protects against the formation of excessive pressure
- low-pressure cooking – 30% faster; saves time and energy of a cooker
- sous-vide cooking– slow cooking at 80-85°C