About the product
The PRACTI PLUS pots are made of the highest quality stainless steel of the ANSI 304 grade, which is used primarily to manufacture kitchen accessories. When designing every element of our pots we were focused on their functionality and care for your health. The thick, three-layer bottom with a built-in aluminium disc, used in our pots, provides even distribution and accumulation of heat.
do you know that...
Each pot has a properly fitted and profiled glass lid as well as large and very comfortable handles. We have made every effort to ensure that the extraordinary functionality combined with the unique design of our pots guarantee satisfaction for every user.
What makes this product special
- Material – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 3-layer; distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – 0.6 mm thick - they retain heat for a long time; a specially reinforced rim provides durability and resistance to deformation
- Handles – handles fixed with welded seams (no rivet holes, which become a habitat for bacteria over time); warm but not hot during use
- Lid – the rim and fixing screws of the handle, made of the highest quality stainless steel (ANSI 304), in combination with tempered glass ensure corrosion resistance and functionality of use
- Inside scale – inside the pot allows for precise dosing of food