About the product
The GABRO pots are made of premium stainless steel with the ANSI 304 symbol - the material used to produce the best cookware available on the market. The pots have a multi-layered bottom, which performs excellently with all types of cookers, including induction hobs. The interior of the pots is polished to a high gloss, while the exterior has a beautiful satin finish that visually blends in perfectly with the black steel handles.
Do you know that...
The lid made of tempered glass is additionally surrounded by a frame made of stainless steel (ANSI 304), thanks to which it adheres perfectly to the vessel. Also noteworthy is the gently rounded, streamlined shape of the pots, which catches the eye and makes these pots unique. When designing the GABRO pots, we made every effort to ensure that the extraordinary functionality combined with the unique design of our pots guarantee satisfaction for every user.
What makes this product special
- Materiał – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – 3-layer; distributes and accumulates heat evenly, is highly energy efficient and works perfectly with all types of cookers
- Walls – 0.6 mm thick - they retain heat for a long time; a specially reinforced rim provides durability and resistance to deformation
- Handles – nice to the touch, made of steel; mounted with corrosion-resistant rivets for safe use
- Lid – the rim and fixing screws of the handle, made of the highest quality stainless steel (ANSI 304), in combination with tempered glass ensure corrosion resistance and functionality of use
- Inside scale – inside the pot allows for precise dosing of food