An exceptionally elegant retro-style kettle, made of high-quality stainless steel ANSI 304 and polished inside with a special electrolytic process, for use on induction and other hobs.
About the product
The Forte kettle is made of stainless steel ANSI 304. It is the highest quality material which guarantees durability and solidity of the product. The kettle has a smooth, shiny surface which, in combination with the black silicone parts, gives it a very stylish look. It is important to mention that, unlike most products available on the market, the kettle has an original, perfectly shaped, non-heating handle, which has also been covered with a silicone coating, thanks to which it is safe and comfortable to hold.
Do you know that...
The kettle is environmentally friendly because it can be used not only on gas cookers but also on induction hobs, which consume much less electricity. Additionally, in order to prevent the material from reacting with boiling water as well as to prevent the formation of harmful substances and a steel flavour of water, the inside of the kettle has been polished with a special electrolytic method. Add to that an eye-catching retro design that makes the product stand out from the crowd.
What makes this product special
- Material – top quality, ANSI 304 stainless steel, corrosion-resistant, health-safe, food-neutral
- Induction bottom – fast-heating, energy-efficient, effectively and evenly distributes heat, suitable for all types of cookers, including induction hobs
- The inside - sanded by a special electrolytic method to eliminate harmful substances and the steel flavour of water
- Handle - non-heating, perfectly shaped; the bottom part is covered with black, silicone material for a safe and pleasant grip
- Kettle spout - designed in such a way that water does not condense on the outside; combined with an airtight whistle whose opening system is covered with a silicone material to prevent burns
- Capacity - 2.0 L